Sunday, 18 July 2010

Oral practice 5




Introduction

This picture depicts a scene at a classroom. There are some pupils paying attention to the girl at the front of the classroom.

Situation1-- Normal Situation
On the whiteboard, there is 2 words written on it, “My Ambition”. The girl standing in front of the whiteboard seems to be sharing what she wants to be in the future. She may be happy sharing her ambition as she was smiling away.
Situation 2-- Wrong and consequence 

On the left side of the classroom, on the second row, two boys were fighting over a piece of paper. They seem stubborn as the both of them do not want to give in. What they are doing is wrong, not only did they not give the girl respect, they also disturb others, and worst of all, they lose out. When they do not listen to others' ambition, they do not have a better knowledge about ambition than those who listen attentively. Moreover, why do they need the paper? Do they need to use it to draw? The teacher will also be angry. If I am one of the boys, I will not hesitate to stop what I am doing and listen to the girl. If I do that, my teacher may think that I am a sensible boy and praise me. I am also able to listen to the girl, which give me an advantage over other who does not listen.

Situation 3-- Cause and Effect

In front of them was a girl with a ponytail, turning over to tell them to keep quiet. I think what she had done is right. Not only does it benefit her, it also allows other pupils to study in a peace and quiet place. If I am the boy, I would keep myself quiet and listen to her. If I am the teacher, I will praise her.

Situation 4-- Normal Situation

Apart from the girl who is annoyed, the teacher is also furious with the boys. Although the teacher    is staring at the boys, the boys ignored her and take it as "nobody business" and make a fuss. I think that it is too kind for the teacher to just stare at the boys. If I am the teacher, I will go up to them and stop them. Not only that, I will punish them.

Situation 5-- Normal Situation

The rest of the students have done a great job as they are paying attention to the girl.

Conclusion:

I think that we must listen attentively to the teacher during class in order for us to learn more knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment