Friday, 29 January 2010

Lazy or Busy

Today,I must said i don't expect Primary 6 to be like this...

Homework...homework...and finally more homework

i thought it is just a warning by senior and now i finally find out it is not.
so now i am "forcing"myself to do homework and not watching TV.MC mention that if we are busy she will be even busier.
i agree with her largely meaning that she is busier than us but we are also very busy not just English and Science we still have math and Chinese to do so i hope that  MC could be more understanding

thank

1 comment:

  1. Ronnie, I only know it too well. That is why I keep "warning" you guys. However, you all seem to take me lightly. Another warning though, the worst is yet to come. Your seniors all went through it and "survived", you only started to have a slight taste of just a bit more homework and you are not able to handle. It is not about whether I understand. I understand it just too well but I can't help because the demands and expectations are there if you want to do well. The only solution of avoiding "hardship" is perhaps when you truly don't want to achieve good grades. Only then, you can just do the minimum of everything.

    Perhaps you really should have a reality check on yourself. Are you truly resilient or are you just thinking you are but actually you aren't?

    ReplyDelete