Monday, 25 January 2010


Like MC said,
I have seen a lot of people who avoid secondary school student who are asking and persuade people to donate money at MRT station. I think that it is no right to do it as they should not avoid them but instead tell them bravely that they do not wish to donate as it is very disappointing to see people avoiding them for the seek of not donating. After all, we should have donated some money for the needy and every single cent count. I hope that people will all at least donate some coin from their pocket.
As for the topic MC also share,
People pretend to sleep and not giving in their seat for those who need it
I agree with her largely.
however I think that there is still quite a lot of people who have a kind heart and give in their seat .You see, I have sit MRT a couple of time [as my father also fetch me with his car] and I found out that there are quite a lot of people who is willing to give their seat to those who really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment