Introduction
This picture shows a scene of Yu Yang Primary School. It may be during recess as there are quite a few of pupils playing.
Situation 1--Wrong and Consequence
There are 2 boys in their uniforms behind the money bar playing soccer. I think they may be having a whale of time as they are grinning happily. However, they are not playing at a suitable place as they may kick the ball too hard and it will hit the people playing the money bar or the surrounding people. Perhaps, they shall go to the field to play. Furthermore, there are goal posts at the field which there isn’t any goal posts. If I am there, I will suggest them to go to the field to play.
Situation 2--Cause and Effect
Under the monkey bar is a girl with 2 ponytails lying on the ground. She has her right hand supporting her as her elbow is blooding profusely .I think she drop from the monkey bar and hurt herself. She was wailing loudly as a boy is rushing toward her to comfort her or bring her to the sick bay. I think what the boy done is correct as he is being helpful and kind. If I were there, I will praise him for being kind and helpful .As for the boy on the monkey bar, he look worry as he might be afraid of falling down onto the ground like the girl on the floor. I think that it is perfectly normal for him to be scare as he witness what had happen and he was in the same situational as the girl. If I am the boy on the money bar , I will immediately approach the girl and help her out.
Conclusion:
When we are have fun, we must always remember to follow safety rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment