Monday, 12 April 2010

Oral practice 2

Introduction


This picture depicts a situation of a birthday party.


This is to celebrate the birthday of the grandfather.


Scenario 1--Normal Situation 


Near the plant pot,there is a old man sitting on a chair.Beside him is a old lady.I personally think that they are a old  couple.In front of them are 4 children in a line.They are queueing up to pass the present to grandfather.I think that it is correct as they do not rash to pass the present to their grandfather.


Scenario 2--Wrong and consequence


There are 2 boys at the end of the queue fighting over the present. I believe that they are trying to fight for the chance to pass the present to grandfather. Although they are being filial to their grandfather,but they do not have to snatch it.They might spoilt the present.Instead they can give the present together.I am sure that Grandfather is going to be glad when he see his grandchildren being nice to each other.


Scenario 3-- Normal Situation 


Behind the boy,there is a huge,long table carrying food.On the left side of the table,there is a man squeeze tomatoes ketchup into a bowl .I think it is a right thing to do as he is kind to help on the party.


Scenario 4--Normal Situation 


In front of the food ,there is a man and a lady placing food to top-up hot food.They might be husband and wife. They are helpful to top-up the food.We should learn from them to be helpful.


Scenario 5--Normal Situation 


Beside the couple,there is a boy and a girl.They are likely to be sibling.They are excited about the cake as they are pointing at it.


Conclusion 


We must learn from the adult to be kind and helpful and not be so selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment