Saturday, 10 April 2010

Oral practice

Introduction

This picture depicts a situation of a beach.

It may be on a weekend as it is rather crowded.

Scenario 1--Wrong and Consequence

There is a boy and a girl in the sea.The girl is on a float as they are playing catching.I believe that they are siblings  .What they have done is wrong, they should not be playing water catching as it is not safe.They might have drown or worse... They should instead play in swimming pool which are specialised in allow them to play catching.

Scenario 2 --Normal Situation

There are 2 girls and a boy as they are building a sandcastle.I have also build a sandcastle before and I have a enjoyable time .

Scenario 3--Normal Situation

Beside the children is a lady and a girl.I think that the lady is the mother of the girl.she is playing a guitar and her daughter is clapping for her. I have heard the sound of a guitar before and it really do sound pleasant.

Scenario 4--Cause and Effect

Beside them to the right was 2 boys.They are playing with a ball along the coastline .If they could not catch the ball, it might drop into the sea and they will have to swim in the sea for the ball.


Conclusion

A pleasant place where people can have picnic and have lots of fun. I personally hope that i can go there to experience the joy once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment